Like… damn! If you are a hardcore track enthusiast and want a suspension that can give you a first place HPDE finish, then look no further than one of the best coilovers on the market for the BMW F87 M2 – Moton 2 Way Clubsport. These bad boys come in at a whopping $7,181.09 and give your M2 a true rear coilover conversion.
- Ride height adjustable
- Unique blow off valve system in remote reservoirs
- Large piston rod diameter for more fluid displacement
- Adjustable gas pressure for added lifting force
- Canister pressure can be varied between 6-16 BAR (100-300 psi)
- Large main piston for quick response
The MOTON Suspension 2-Way Sport line is designed for the serious club racer and has all the features you’d look for in a high end coilover system – remote reservoirs for superior fluid temperature control, quick release hydraulic lines (on most models) for easy installation, separate compression and rebound damper valving adjustment, and height-adjustable spring perches, this kit is beyond the more common coilover systems on the market. If your driving can benefit from the ultimate in suspension tuning, then this kit is for you.
This kit is part number M 505 132-S and is now available at your favorite Moton dealer.