The Coyote in the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Ford Mustang GT is capable of some serious power from the stock long block. Roush, a famous Ford tuner, knows this and created a bolt on supercharger kit that lets you make significantly more horsepower and torque over stock without having to build an all motor beast. Roush takes the stock 5.0 V8 and gives it a gain of 290 horsepower over the stock setup – how does 750 horsepower and 670 ground pounding torque sound? AWESOME!
Roush includes supporting mods such as a high capacity, high flow radiator to lower temps and keep everything cool and safe. This radiator is designed to give track cars the added cooling capacity to stay within temp range lap after lap.
The Roush Supercharger, considered their Stage 2, or Phase 2 kit, works with both manual and automatic transmissions and is optimized to be run on standard 93 octane. Sorry if you live in a state with 91 octane like we do – your power generation will be slightly lower.
So with all of this added power, your Mustang will now be unreliable right? Wrong! Roush stands behind their supercharger kit and gives you peace of mind with an industry leading 3 year, 36,000 mile limited powertrain warranty.
- Produces 750 horsepower/670 lb-ft of torque
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low-temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty included
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Application: 2018–2021 Ford Mustang 5.0L
Part Number: 422184, ROUSH 2018-2020 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8 Phase 2 Supercharger Kit
Price: $7,899.99 – Order on Roush.com
The part of this Roush Supercharger kit that makes us the most happy is that it’s CARB / Smog Legal for all 2018, 2019 and 2020 Ford Mustangs! For you 2021 owners, Roush is still working on getting this approved. CARB E.O. #D-418-34)
So enjoy the added power, added fun and pass smog. What more can you ask for?